Cat Slippers and a Friend

Hey Guys! To do the honors, I decided to share with you not only a picture of my sweetheart aka Alice (I named this blog after her, indeed) but also, a picture of my favorite slippers. Sure they are no Charlotte Olympia's but I am 19 years old and I, obviously, lay aside every penny I can to do the best thing in the world which is... travel! 



Back to the kitties, I bought these shoes about three years ago when they went on sale at ASOS. They're actually from Blink and cost me around 40 euros. I still wear them and I get compliments everytime I do, I just love how putting cats patterns on stuff never gets dated! 



I must say they were not comfortable at all when I first bought them, though with all of the use I gave them (Yes, I am that person) they eventually gave up bullying my feet and we all got together in peace. We're sort of best friends now.



To finish up the greeting, I would also like to welcome the first section in my blog: Stuff I Bought Ages Ago that I Still Wear. Simply because I feel so proud when I see something in my closet that I bought years ago and I still pull it off. You know you can relate!

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

 

Meet The Author